A place for everyone to find their identity in Christ, a congregation dedicated to becoming a House of Prayer, a Place of Worship and a Vehicle for the Healing of the Entire Person.
Join us to experience a supportive Christian Church family with an emphasis on prayer, vital, engaging worship, and developing ministries that bring healing to the entire person.
Opportunities for Growth in Faith
- Pastor Steve Redmond: “Being the Church.” (Digital Recordings of the Message are available in the Media Archives)
- Kid’s Church, “Roaring Lambs” available for ages 3 – 11.
- This Sunday in Sunday School: 9:30 a.m. – The Biblical Foundations of Our Nation’s Founding” Video Series
- Hymn Singing & Bible Study – “The Parallel Gospels: A Journey in Comparison” – Sundays at 5:00 p.m.
- Bible Study – A Series on the 10 Commandments – Wednesday at 4:00 p.m.
Announcements & Calendar Events.
- Men’s Bible Study – Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. Begins September 15. Studies in the Book of Acts
- Gospel Music Night – October 16, 6:00 p.m. refreshments to follow.
- Connected: Walking Group – Wednesdays at 9:15 (Chabot Marina Exercise Equipment)
Join us for our 90th Anniversary Celebration with special guests, historic celebrations, awards and lunch for everyone.
Service, October 23, 10:30 a.m. No Cost Lunch to follow.
All are invited to attend.
Please R.S.V.P. below A.S.A.P.